The In-Law Christmas Gift Guide
The Ultimate In-Law Christmas Gift Guide
Disclaimer: I may get a small commission for purchases made through links within this page.
If you're anything like me, shopping for gifts for people can be a painful process. I tend to overthink things in an effort to make sure I'm getting something that the person definitely needs or will absolutely appreciate. While these are the right aims, sometimes letting go and hoping they know it's the thought that counts is what really matters. Christmas is the time of year that I need to remind myself of that the most. I'm always looking out for some sort of Christmas gift guide to make things easier. I've found it especially tricky to find a lot on in-law Christmas gift guides. If you've had this difficulty too, this one's for you!
I've personally only gone down the music, cosmetic/perfumery and baked goods road with my in-laws but I've always been interested to see what other people think up. Of course, these things get easier the longer you've known people and the better you know them so hopefully it shouldn't be too tough late in the future!
I asked for suggestions from some mom friends and asked Mr. Google too.
Below is a list of good Christmas gift ideas that are likely to go down well with your in-laws.
You're sure to score on at least one thing here!
Click on item names and photos too to see purchasing options.
2. Budget-friendly marbled nail polish mugs
9. Air Fryer - Recipe This recommends the Philips' brand!
10. Eco-friendly Beard brush & comb set. The men in the family are not to be neglected!
11. Coach satchel bag. If you can afford a higher price tag, a fancy hand bag like this is good value for the well-placed zipped compartments and amazing design.
Your mom-in-law and sister-in-law will always appreciate anything that smells good.
15. Framed family photos
16. Bath bomb cubes
18. DIY Etched glasses. Find a guide HERE.
19. Shelley from Taming Frenzy suggests an electric footwarmer. That's something anyone would appreciate around the Christmas holidays!
20. Three bean chili mix bean jar. Angela from Marathons & Motivations has the ingredients laid out HERE
24. Easy tote bag. Find the super straightforward sewing tutorial HERE
25. Flossie's DIY Spa treatment
What interesting or unique gift ideas have you had that were a hit with your in-laws?